Sunday, August 9, 2009

Completed






Thank you to everyone who gave me input. I made a few minor changes and one major change based on all the feedback and now I can say I am finished. It is nice to be done with something that has been hanging over my head for a while. So anyway you can see the completed series. The plan was to make these available to the public, that is why they come in different colors. We will see if that still happens or not. If you are interested in one let me know. It is a 15x18 poster. If I get enough requests I will put some pricing and an order together. Thanks!

4 comments:

Russell and Jillian said...

Those are awesome Tannie! I love it! Good job and I'm so impressed. I can't do anything even remotely like that so KUDOS to you :)

natalie said...

you should open a shop on etsy!

Syl said...

I LOVED it! I want to buy one, please!!

Lei said...

good work tannie, i can see this hanging in a lot of young women's bedrooms, inspiring them to remember who they are and what really matters!!!