Saturday, August 8, 2009

Circle of life



I am not sure what to think of this. I like it, but something doesn't sit right with me. Maybe I am just trying too hard. Blah blah. It was originally a series of illustrations I did, and I have always wanted to combine them in someway as they were originally linked to one another in my head. The idea is that everything relies on everything. First we must follow the Spirit/ God, which gives us strength. Strength/confidence leads to beauty (more like awareness in beauty, not so much as outer beauty, but a appreciation of it and inner beauty), which leads to friendship or connections which in turn helps you have energy, humor and love for the things around you. All becoming a sum total of our lives. I don't know if that makes sense or what. Like I said maybe I am trying too hard, if something needs that much explanation then it is not working. Any feedback would be appreciated. BTW this was done in a series of colors but I just posted this one.

No comments: