Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ahhh summertime...



Well it is that time of year and all of you are wondering why the lady in this illustration looks vaguely familiar. Well that is because she is at every pool you have been to. You know that mom who used to be hot, but forgot that she no longer is, yet still dressed as she was before the sweet kiddos. It is the same mom, who cannot make the effort to walk the five feet to her kids, but instead screeches at them from her towel "I see you! You better knock it off (insert name) or I will tell you what, don't you look at me that way, I am going to tell your father!" Repeats this several times and then finally stomps over in all her jiggly glory and really scolds them. Then sits down, pulls down her Armani shades, opens her Gucci bag and starts reading vogue.

1 comment:

Adam Ford said...

I think I am the dad version of this, but reverse the background and skin tone.